After we got home from our trip to Hawaii, on Wednesday, September 4th, I went to work the next day, and the boys went to school (except Hudson, we let him sleep in more). Since we didn't get home until 12am, we slept in until 8am, then got going. Steve took the boys to school and I worked from home thankfully. The boys had a half day of school on Friday as well, and I worked a full day. We were all pretty tired, trying to adjust to the time changes, but we managed through. Here are some updates.
Steve and Nyles chopped some more firewood to sell after we got back.
Our peaches are almost ready to pick.
Beautiful Rose of Sharon bushes in our yard and wildflowers.
Saturday morning, Steve and Nyles went out to scout areas for elk hunting coming up. That evening we went to Lagoon for the opening of Frightmares! We met Stacie/Phill's family there and went on rides. We had fun! Here are some pics.
Going on rides!
We went through the fun Halloween parts.
Silly photos.
Steve and I took Hudson to do Trick or Treating and on kiddy rides, while Stacie/Phil took Nyles and Carter to go the haunted houses.
Hudson LOVES to drive the car and airplane!
Silly Hudson and Steve. A peacock.
Hudson and Steve on the Egg Drop ride. It got stuck for a minute :)
Silly boys.
More fun.
Silly boys!
More haunted places.
On Sunday, I taught the Relief Society Lesson from Elder Todd Christofferson's talk on "The Testimony of Christ." I had prepared a lot of it while on the plane coming back home, but then finished it up the few days before Sunday. It went well thankfully.
The boys built a fort and Piper wanted to lay on the pillow. Later licking the peanut butter jar. Then Steve and the boys slicing the pears from our tree to dehydrate them. We finally have big juicy pears this year! We're so excited!
Great quotes:

















No comments:
Post a Comment