Saturday, March 1, 2025

3rd Week of February

Here are some highlights from the 3rd week in February.  I previously discussed what we did on our day off, Monday, February 17th for President's Day.  On Tuesday, February 18th, Hudson went to the dentist to get a cavity filled (in between his teeth).  Thankfully he did well and they got it fixed.  

                                                        Hudson at the dentist.  Great quote.

Wednesday evening we went over to the Jurassic Jungle at Thanksgiving Point.  We invited our neighbors, the Marcinowskis, to go w/ us.  Their son Timbo is 5, so Hudson and him get along really well.  They had a fun time together running around.

Pretty Carnations from Steve and the boys on Valentines and 2 Roses from Kyle and Kaitlyn Moreton (our neighbors).  Pretty Crocus flowers coming up in bloom in our yard.  
Yeah, that means Spring is coming!  I love Spring!

Steve is making great progress in the attic/Lego room.  He's been working on finishing the ceiling.  
We also got the A/C and heater unit connected and is ready to use!

Hudson is a big helper!

Carter also came up to help, mudding the cracks/joints.  
On Saturday, February 22nd, Steve took Nyles to do baptisms for the dead at Draper Temple.

Hudson and I made a snowman w/ the snow left in the backyard (in the shade so it wasn't melting as fast).  Cute Hudson enjoying some M&Ms from Aunt Diane.  I made some sourdough bread on Sunday.

Great quotes:



No comments:

Post a Comment