We had a pretty busy week this past week, the last week of February. Here are some highlights.
Monday, February 24th, Steve took the boys fishing after school. Dave came along as well.
The boys had fun playing in the snow banks.
They took the boat out and had fun together.
Cute kids. They caught a few fish.
They won by 1 point! It was a fun game!
Tuesday night Carter also had another basketball game, which I missed.
Nyles and Hudson played outside since the weather was warm.
Steve has been making great progress on the attic/Lego room.
He painted the ceiling and got the lights put back up.
More of our cute Crocus flowers are blooming! Wednesday morning I had more meetings, just w/ our team, then we went out to eat lunch together. My manager, Ryan Skelly, far right (red hair).
Steve went to parent teacher conferences for Nyles and Carter on Wednesday afternoon, after I got back. Then Thursday morning he visited w/ Hudson's preschool teacher. They're all doing well thankfully. They are all trying their best and their teachers enjoy having them in class. Nyles' pottery teacher, who he just started this semester, said he has a natural ability in pottery.
Cute Hudson has been watching what Steve is doing, both holding the nails and then using the nail gun. Steve found him in his room using the drill.
Friday the boys didn't have school, so they went out fishing again at Deer Creek.
The weather was nice and they had a great time.
Nyles caught the only fish, a Rainbow Trout. It was pretty big, 19 inches!

Saturday I made some more sourdough. Steve also cleaned out the garage, I organized the clothes closets, cleaned out the cars, then we got our deep freeze ready for some beef. Uncle Brad ordered and delivered a 1/2 a beef cow to us. Thankfully it fit in one of our deep freezers, and the rest of our freezer food fit in the other deep freezer. We appreciate Brad's help getting us some beef.
I made 2 loaves, 1 small (for Dave/Joann) and larger one for us. Another cute Crocus.
We had Stake Conference today. Steve was keeping the boys entertained with silly faces.
I was sustained in the new Primary Presidency during the announcements.
Timbo and Hudson playing during Stake Conference. We have a purple Crocus finally in bloom!
Our new Stake Primary Presidency: Angie Baker (2nd counselor), Kelly Engstrom (President), me (Secretary), Marsha Harmon (1st counselor).
Singing Happy Birthday to Joann (March 15th), and Carrie (February 1st) at our family dinner.
Cool rain clouds as we were driving.
Great quotes:

















No comments:
Post a Comment