Here are some highlights from the 1st full week of March. Monday afternoon I started not feeling well. I was really cold and achy and super tired. I ended up rearranging my last 2 appts in the afternoon, and took the rest of the day off. I laid down and took a nap, then took it easy the remaining of the night. I stayed home while Steve took the boys to Carter's basketball game. Thankfully I started feeling better Tuesday afternoon.
Nyles made a "wedding ring" fishing lure. Dave came to Carter's basketball game.
Carter also made a fishing lure. Good work boys!
Steve is making great progress on the attic/Lego room.
Hudson was a big helper vacuuming up the dust as Steve sands.
Steve finished sanding one side of the room, then got it painted! Getting closer!
Thursday night Nyles had another band concert. He did awesome!
Dave and Joann were able to come and my parent and Diane/LuDean were able to join via Zoom.
Good work Nyles! Thanks for your love and support!
We got some snow.
Wednesday evening I met w/ my new Primary Presidency that I'm part of now. We went over upcoming events and things we're in charge of now. I'm still going to teach Relief Society on March 23rd, we had activity days this week and we'll be doing activity days again on the 18th. Maybe after that I'll be released from my ward callings.
Hudson made a fishing lure as well.
Saturday we went to Ann Lake's funeral (Brandon Lakes' mom). It was a good service. We'll all miss her dearly. She loved McDonald's hamburgers and fries, so they ordered that for lunch.
So have so many pretty Crocus flowers blooming, I love it!
They are so cute and remind me Spring is near.
After we got home Saturday afternoon, I made a regular loaf of bread while the sourdough was rising. The boys can't wait to start playing in the Lego room, so they started bringing up some of their Legos and playing in the room while Steve worked on the other side (mudding and sanding).
Our neighbor's cat looking in at our yard behind our fence. Nyles is getting really close to being as tall as me. I'm sure he'll pass me up soon enough ;) I put the sourdough in the fridge overnight, and it rose! A pretty white Crocus in the yard.
Great quotes:













No comments:
Post a Comment