Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring?

It's supposed to be Spring but we got snow at least 3 times this week, including last night. What can you do?

Well this week was officially my last week in RSR. I'll start training this week for CMR and then start next week in that position. I'm excited for it and a little nervous too. I'll be learning new things but I'm sure I'll figure it out after a while.

Steve has been back to school after Spring Break last week. He also has orientation at the U this Tuesday to get his classes scheduled and used to the campus. One more month of SLCC classes then onto the U.

Tuesday after work we went to our branch temple night. We picked up a brother from the branch (his wife was gone for the week), and headed out. It was a good session even though we were small in numbers.

Wednesday night I met w/ President Thorup and the Elder's Quorum President to discuss home and visiting teaching. We had more move in's this past month so we rearranged some assignments. It was good to get things done even though it was a long meeting.

Thursday my 1st counselor and I went to welcome a new sister to the branch. Her and her husband moved down from Logan recently. They seemed like a great family.

Friday we officially booked our cruise!!!! We're going on an ALASKAN CRUISE w/ Disney!!! We're so excited!!! It'll be the first week of May! Can't wait!!!! I'm finally updating my passport to my married name too....better get back in time ;)

Steve picked me up after work and we went to visit Stacie, Phill and London. Stacie made some YUMMY chicken tortilla soup then we had brownies and ice cream for dessert (Steve actually made the brownies since he and Zack ate the ones I made the night before). After dinner Stacie and I went to Starbucks to review some math problems. She took a placement test the next day to get into a math class. She did great! When we got back we played 2 rounds of "Ticket to Ride" w/ the boys. London was so cute. As we came in Steve had a beeny on so she didn't recognize him, but as soon as he took it off she was like, oh yeah that's my Stevie Bear, and cuddled right up.

Uncle Stevie w/ cute London......he's her big teddy bear ;)

In an hour were going to a BBQ. I was going to make a cheesecake, but it didn't quite turn out, so since I made the crusts already I used them anyway. Instead I made a lemon meringue pie and chocolate pudding pie. Hope they taste well.

Lemon Meringue Pie

Well I have 2 Relief Society trainings this week. One on Tuesday at the Tabernacle and one on Thursday at the Stake. Should be helpful. Hope all is well. Keep us posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment