What a day to remember. Thank you for sharing Susan. I think about this day almost every day. It still brings tears to my eyes as I remember what we went through. It has impacted my life in so many ways. There are times I wish we could do back and somehow "miss" getting into the accident, yet I also know how much stronger we are from this experience. It was truly a miracle that day that none of us died and we were able to recover and heal physically..... eventually.... though emotionally it takes longer, maybe never. We have all been shaped by this in different ways. For me I have to work to become "better from this experience instead of bitter from it." I have had to learn to forgive the person who did this to us and not let it tear me apart inside. I truly believe that everything that God puts in our life is a lesson, even the bad experiences. There is a lot to say (and we should have a reunion soon to see each other in person), but I love you all and am thankful for each of you in my life, especially during this time. Here's to making "this side of the accident" better every day! Hugs ![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment