We had a fun week of Thanksgiving. Nyles only had school on Monday and Tuesday, so it was nice to have him around more. Here are some highlights from the last week of November.
Cute baby Hudson. Such a happy baby!
Carter helped me make some banana bread.
The boys wanted to play Pencil Nose again. Steve taking a turn.
Carter and I played w/ Lincoln Logs.
We played games w/ the boys. Steve played Guess Who w/ Carter and I played Battleship w/ Nyles. Piper just enjoyed her bone.
Cute boys ready for bed but wanted to hold baby Hudson one more time.
Nyles' class make Cornucopias for Thanksgiving.
Steve went duck hunting Wednesday w/ our neighbor Rich Mitchell.
While Steve was gone hunting, the boys helped me make an apple pie. We had leftover dough so we made a few little ones too. Nyles helped until we were finished. He's a great helper!
That night we got a puzzle out!

The next day, Thanksgiving, I got to work making lunch. After putting our turkey breast in the Instant Pot, I started making rolls (1 hour rolls). Then we peeled potatoes and I made a green bean casserole.
Thanksgiving dinner is ready!
Family picture time!
Cute baby Hudson ready for Thanksgiving!
After that we got out our Christmas tree and started to decorate. I also finished the puzzle!
Carter drew a "vampire" all by himself on the whiteboard and did more building w/ Lincoln Logs. Steve finished putting up our Christmas lights outside around the house and took a picture of his Thanksgiving dinner. A picture of all of us while playing our Zoom games.
The boys wanted to meet Santa again, so we set up another appointment at Cabela's to do so. Ironically Nyles and Hudson had matching shirts so they had to wear them. Too cute :)
Carter colored his gingerbread man ornament from Cabela's.
On Sunday the 29th, it was Steve's 35th birthday. He wanted a funfetti cake and let Nyles pick out the frosting. He chose blue frosting w/ sprinkles. I used Dum Dum suckers to write out his age.
A very thoughtful birthday card from my parents.
A card from LuDean.
And one from Dave/Joann.
I got Steve a massager for his birthday. The boys wanted to try it on him, which he didn't mind at all.
The boys acting out Once There was a Snowman during our Come Follow Me lesson.
That evening we went over to LuDean's for dinner. Steve made ribs for his birthday.
Cute Hudson w/ Grandma Joann.
Aunt Diane was so kind to decorate for his birthday and put up some cute signs for him.
After dinner we played a fun nerf game. Steve taking a turn.
LuDean even tried it.
Then we sang Happy Birthday to him.
Carter helped blow out the candles w/ a plate aka Covid style.
Carter ate a blue sucker and wanted to see if his tongue turned blue.
On Monday Steve went out duck hunting w/ Rob and Ethan to celebrate his birthday.
They said it was a really good hunt since they not only got ducks but also different kinds too.

Cute Carter colored another gingerbread man.
Our elf "Buddy" is back! Covid style w/ a mask hammock.
We finished decorating the tree in the formal living room. The kids put all of their ornaments they've made on my small trees in our other living room. I love our new fireplace/mantle!
We're excited about Christmas coming up!


































No comments:
Post a Comment