Monday, December 7th Steve took his Abdomen Ultrasound Test. He studied really hard and did his best, but unfortunately didn't pass. After discussing w/ some of the others who took it also, sounds like he drew the short stick and got a really hard test. He plans to keep studying and retake the test again in a few months.
On Thursday, December 10th I went back to work. We're still working from home, and my boss is allowing me to "ease back into it slowly" so it wasn't too bad. The girl covering for me will continue to cover for me through the end of the year. I'll work 7 days, then take the last 2 weeks off of the year. I'll be back to "normal" starting in January. The good news is the day I got back, we had a national meeting which announced a new pay structure. We will now have a higher base pay and lower variable pay. The criteria we're measured on is also changing, all of which is great news! Then on Friday they announced a Christmas bonus we'll be getting. Needless to say it was a happy 2 days back to work!
Here are some other highlights.












No comments:
Post a Comment