Wednesday, December 9, 2020

1st Week of December

Here are some highlights from the 1st week of December.

Cute baby Hudson!

Carter wanted to hold Hudson.

Nyles' class practicing some Yoga while learning about India.

Nyles was a great sport and helped me deliver blankets to our Primary kids (from the Primary Presidency for Christmas).

Our elf "Buddy" having fun, and his friend "Ralph" hiding out as well.

Carter and I having been playing games.  Carter learning to play Blockus 3-D.

We went to the Aquarium to find the elves hidden inside.  Outside the Geese were having fun eating the grass.  Steve was a little jealous watching them roam around freely.

Finding the elves hidden around the Aquarium.

More elf fun at the Aquarium.

Can't get enough of his cuteness.

Nyles and I made a fruit cup w/ a pomegranate and orange juice like my mom makes.  He loved it!

We got another tree and decorated it w/ fishing ornaments.

Buddy the elf brought the newer Grinch movie for us to watch and popcorn.  Movie night!  So fun!

Saturday the boys and I went to the library and got more books and DVDs.  
They also had this fun project learning about the food groups.

More cute Hudson.

Sunday we went for a family walk then drove up to the Temple.

I love to see the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment