We've had a lot of fun so far in February. Here are some highlights from the first week of February.
Carrie's birthday was February 1st and she wanted to paint pottery together w/ the girls. Dave and Joann picked me up after work and we headed up to "As You Wish Pottery" place in Farmington. Dave dropped us off, we picked out something to paint, and got started. Since I have never painted pottery before, I decided to do a small fish for Nyles. It was fun to get out for a night w/ these wonderful ladies. Thanks for the fun!
Carrie, Stacie, Caitlin and I painting.
Working away at our pieces.
Sitting: Joann, Carrie, and Stacie
Standing: me, Caitlin, and Melanie
The fish I painted for Nyles before firing it in the kiln.
All done. I guess I missed going over a couple spots again.
Each time you paint it, it gets darker. Live and learn :)
Getting the placement for the can lights.
Starting to drill the holes.

Carter wanting to join in on the fun.
Can lights in.
Making one last adjustment, and lights on!
Yeah for lights!
Joann and Dave said they're enjoying the lights, especially in the dark winter months.
Steve took the boys to the Aquarium. They now have a butterfly exhibit, which is pretty cool.
Carter and Nyles in the butterfly exhibit.
Carter loves going up so he can go down the slide.
Nyles helping Carter w/ a bigger slide.
Carter pointing at the fish.
The first Saturday in February Steve went ice fishing w/ his dad and Duane Bates up at Strawberry.
They caught a few and had a lot of fun.
While Steve was out fishing, I took the boys to the library, then to the park for a walk.
It was a nice sunny day, so it was great to get out and enjoy the sunshine.
Carter and Nyles loving the swings.
Back at home playing in the garden aka dirt box for the boys' trucks and to dig in.
Cute boys playing in the dirt.
Carter found a trash can and thought it was a helmet ;)
I sent Nyles to time out for something and Carter went and sat by him. Cute boys!
Carter folding his arms like Nyles.
Carter in bed w/ Nyles, playing w/ some blocks.

























No comments:
Post a Comment