We also found 2 shelves at Target to put up in the living room for pictures. Since we got the new tv, and entertainment center, we now had more space up top, so we decided to fill it up w/ pictures. Steve put up the shelves and I put up the pictures. I think they look great too!
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything."
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Shelving
I'm soooo excited, we finally got some shelves up in our laundry room! We've been wanting to get some up since we moved in, but it was never top priority I guess. So finally this week we decided to do it. Steve went to Home Depot and got the materials, but it came up to be $65, so we took it back. Then this weekend I went over to Wal-mart to get some things and was looking around and found a prepackaged shelving kit. It was perfect! 2 shelves, adjustable, for only $16.... gotta love it! I hurried home and we put them up, well Steve did (great job honey). They look great and it's so much more organized now!

We also found 2 shelves at Target to put up in the living room for pictures. Since we got the new tv, and entertainment center, we now had more space up top, so we decided to fill it up w/ pictures. Steve put up the shelves and I put up the pictures. I think they look great too!
We also found 2 shelves at Target to put up in the living room for pictures. Since we got the new tv, and entertainment center, we now had more space up top, so we decided to fill it up w/ pictures. Steve put up the shelves and I put up the pictures. I think they look great too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like the new additions to your home!!!
ReplyDelete