Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our First Snow!!!


October 27, 2009

It's snowing! Winter is officially here, well at least the weather is. It's been snowing ALL day and it's rather cold, brrrr! I made some bacon potato soup to warm us up. I'm starting 2 classes this week. I finished up my last class last Tuesday and did great, thankfully. Steve is still
working hard in his classes.

Last night we surprised Dave, Steve's dad, for his birthday. We invited them over to look at our new daybed, but secretly it was just a trick to get him over. We invited Rob over too, then waited for him to come inside w/ the lights off. As he walked in we all yelled "Surprise, Happy Birthday!" We made a chocolate cake w/ Swedish fish as a trim, since Dave loves to fish. We had ice cream and sparkling cider w/ the cake; it was great! Jeff came over just in time to sing to him, but had to leave shortly. We then played a couple games of Pig Pile, our new favorite game.

No comments:

Post a Comment