
October 18, 2009
Yesterday we went to Lagoon w/ Steve's family. We decided to go there to celebrate October birthdays...Stacie, Diane, and Dave. We didn't get up there until 3:30pm or so. Steve and Dave were trimming the bushes in LuDean's yard and I was working on my paper.
When we got there we met up w/ everyone and hit up some rides. Since it's October they decorated for Halloween and called it Frightmare. They've added a lot of new rides since w

e were last there. Steve and I actually had our first official date at Lagoon...it kindof took us back in time just over a year ago, June 2008. We reminisced at the good times we had last year and how we just couldn't stop talking (surprisingly weird for a first date I know).
We stayed until 10 pm. We went on plenty of rides and watched the Hypnotis

t show; it was really funny! It took us a 45 minutes to get out of the parking lot though, which was a little frustrating. After ward we stopped by to see Stacie/Phil's new townhouse. It looked great! Overall it was a great day and I think everyone had a lot of fun. The weather was great, the company was great, what more could you ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment