Tuesday, April 21, 2026

3rd Week of April

We were all pretty much sick this past week (minus Nyles as he was sick the week before), so not much to report.  Carter had a cough the week before and it lingered into this week.  Steve was sick the weekend before also and went in on Monday and tested positive for Influenza B.  Hudson then tested positive on Wednesday, and I tested positive on Thursday.  Thankfully, I was working from home that week, so I was able to sleep in a little.  I even took a nap Thursday afternoon, as I was up the night before w/ a fever and chills.  Steve, Hudson and I were all put on Tamiflu, which we think helped to lessen our symptoms and shorten the duration of the flu.  I had late nights both Tuesday and Friday, which I managed through w/ cough drops and pain meds for my sore throat.  Thankfully Steve was able to get the boys to school, then came home and rested himself.  Here are some highlights. 

Nyles has been staying basically every night after school, getting ready for their school play.  They performed during school hours to a few elementary schools.  Next week is their official performances!  He's playing Maurice (Belle's dad) in Beauty and the Beast.  

Tuesday night Steve took the boys and the YM to watch the Mario movie.  Steve wore a mask.
I had energy until Thursday morning, then I was drained the rest of the week.  I did go on a few walks earlier in the week and got to enjoy the sunshine and pretty flowers around.  We have our first Irises in bloom now as well in the back yard.

Hudson w/ Steve and I at the Instacare Thursday morning, just playing w/ his snakes in the table :)  It snowed on Thursday as well, though it didn't really stick.

Steve and the boys were feeling better on Saturday, so they went to Lagoon for a few hours, while I stayed home and re-organized a few closets.

Nyles was on the honor roll again for this past quarter, way to go!
I stayed home from church on Sunday as well, resting.  My cute boys walking home after church.

Great quotes/scriptures:






No comments:

Post a Comment