Here are some highlights from the first full week of February.
Cute Hudson asleep. Carter took a picture of Steve and Nyles wrestling on the bed.
Cute Hudson asleep. Steve had to wake him up to go pick up Nyles and Carter from school. Steve then took all 3 boys to the Dentist. Surprisingly Hudson did awesome! He actually sat still for the whole cleaning and polishing. Good work Hudson!
Nyles and I ready for dinner. Hudson helping blow out the candles, but making spit bubbles instead. When we got home, we got Hudson to bed, then Nyles and Carter gave me their birthday cards and a pretty Hydrangea flower from Steve. So special!
Steve also decorated the living/dining room. I love their thoughtfulness.
Cute Hudson asleep, then playing w/ a flashlight after waking up in the morning. We allow him to have some toys at the end of his bed. He goes right to sleep thankfully, then in the morning he'll quietly play w/ them.
After the temple we went to the DI to get more swim shorts for Nyles. I had everyone try on their swimsuits before I start packing, and Nyles didn't fit into his swimsuits he just wore in October. That kid is growing for sure! Thankfully we were able to find both some swimsuits and some regular shorts that fit him. On the way home, we stopped at the boy's Elementary school and let them play for a while. It was pretty cold out though, so we didn't last very long.
Steve and I at the Draper Temple. Carter and Hudson playing Hide and Seek at the DI.
Enjoying the swings at their school playground.
Nyles w/ the pulled pork, the burnt ends, great quote, and singing Happy Birthday.
Thanks everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes and for making my day EXTRA special! I had an amazing day, thank you!!!! :)
“At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, a parent.”
—Barbara Bush







No comments:
Post a Comment