Tuesday, March 29, 2022

4th Week of March

 Here are some highlights from the 4th week of March.

Hudson typing at my desk.


The 3 boys going down the slide together.

Our Daffodils are blooming; I'm so excited!  Cute Piper, so ladylike while chewing on her bone.  Hudson wanted to come sit on my lap at my work desk and type.

Nyles went to Martial Arts on Monday night instead of Tuesday night so he could attend a swim birthday party on Tuesday at the rec center. 

We ordered snorkeling gear for each of us to take on our cruise coming up at the end of April.  The boys wanted to practice with their snorkeling gear, so we thought the pool would be a great place to try it.  Nyles mostly played w/ the kids at the birthday party (and snorkeled some), while Steve helped Carter practice swimming and use his snorkeling gear.  He is catching on quickly!

Carter snorkeling.


While they were gone at the pool/birthday party, Hudson and I played outside.  Hudson drew w/ chalk for the first time.  Then we went over to the sandbox and played a while.  He LOVES to throw the sand!

Great quote.  More Daffodils in bloom.  Carter at preschool where they did a Magic Show.  My work, Fidelity Investments, sent me another package.  This time I chose some fitness equipment.  So fun!

Nyles and Carter also got another stripe on their belts.  They're working hard and doing a great job!

The weather warmed up later in the week, so we enjoyed more time outside on the trampoline.

On Friday, I took work off so Steve could attend a virtual conference (a test prep course).  Nyles had online learning that morning as well.  After lunch Colin and his brother Austin came over to play for a couple hours.  They are the same age of Nyles and Carter, which is great!  It got up to 80 degrees that day, but they still went outside and played for a while.  Nyles and Austin went on a bike ride then played w/ the water guns.  Carter and Colin played in the sandbox.  They all played on the trampoline as well.  More of our Daffodils are blooming in the front yard as well.

On Saturday we walked over to the school to play on the playground while Steve was doing his conference.  The boys had a lot of fun, especially on the Spinner.

Great quote.  We got the water table out since it was so warm, hot really.  Hudson LOVES playing in the water!  Speaking of water, we were downstairs while Steve was listening to his conference on Saturday.  I was organizing the toys and the boys all went upstairs.  I asked Nyles and Carter to watch Hudson for a minute while I finished up.  I was talking to my mom and noticed it was quiet, so I went upstairs to see what they were up to.  Nyles and Carter we playing in the living room, but didn't know where Hudson went.  I went up by the kitchen, other living room, and upstairs, but still couldn't find him.  I came back down by Nyles/Carter and noticed the door was closed by the laundry room.  We usually keep it closed to keep Hudson out, especially out of the bathroom.  I opened the laundry room door, then opened the bathroom door, and found him like this.  He was playing in the toilet (you can see his hair is wet along w/ the trash can), and he unrolled all the toilet paper off the roll.  The floor was wet and half of the toilet paper was wet and some of it was even on the wall.  Oh Hudson!!!  We have to keep our eyes on him at all times, that's for sure.  He's getting better at walking though, and reaching things.  We love him so much! 

Friday night we went over to the church to play Pickleball with our ward.  It was a lot of fun!  Nyles and Carter played w/ me too.  The boys practiced shooting the Carp bow as well.  On Sunday we went over and had dinner w/ LuDean, Diane, Dave and Joann.  Steve cooked up ribs; yumm!



No comments:

Post a Comment