The 3rd week of February went by pretty quickly. We all had Monday off for President's Day. I went to the eye Dr since I need to get more contacts soon. Steve also took the boys sledding.
The boys were so excited to finally go sledding with what snow we did have.
Carter and Nyles made a Valentine flower holder from Lowe's (chalk board on the front w/ a flower vase in the back). Luckily I had flowers from my birthday to put in the containers. The boys each chose a color they liked for the vase.
Haha Hudson grabbed Carter's underwear while we were doing laundry.
Cute toes in the mouth.
Then we got more snow.
Nyles didn't feel too well the week before, then Carter wasn't feeling well this past week.
Piper came up to make sure he was ok before going to bed.
And then we REALLY got more snow Tuesday night. The school district actually canceled school that night before we even got the snow. Since the kids know how to do online school though, they were still asked to do work online, so it wasn't technically a "snow day." Nyles wasn't too happy about that. Thankfully I'm still working 100% from home, so no commute for me. Steve was happy to get the snow blower out finally and put it to use. The boys were happy to play in the snow. We got 10 inches! This is the most snow we've received all winter. We need the moisture.
Piper is crazy about the snow! As Steve says, she likes to play "snow shovel face."
She likes to eat the snow in the air as we shovel it from the driveway. Silly Piper.

Hudson wasn't feeling well Wednesday night. He must have got what Nyles and Carter had. He had a booger nose and started a fever around 1:30am. We got him some medicine to help w/ his fever, cleared out his nose, put in the humidifier, put on Vick's baby rub on his chest, and Steve gave him a blessing. Thankfully about 1 hour later he finally went back to bed and slept the rest of the night. Needless to say, Steve and I were tired the next morning.
Saturday the boys and I watched the Church's Friend to Friend broadcast.
Hudson did better the rest of the week. Cute Hudson loves to chew on everything!
Hudson turned 6 months old on Saturday also. He is so precious! We are so thankful to have him in our family. We love him so much! Since he wasn't feeling well the day before, we rescheduled his 6 month appointment for 2 weeks out. I'm pretty sure he's 20 lbs now, but we'll wait to see what the Dr says also. He's tried some baby food, and doesn't love it. It's something we'll have to work on.
That afternoon we went and played outside. The boys were jumping on the trampoline and I threw the ball w/ Piper. Then I started throwing snowballs at them and Nyles wanted to join in the fun.
Piper likes to eat the snow. Then the boys went out and threw more snowballs out front.
The boys went sledding again. Nyles tried "snowboarding" and did really well.
Cute boys sledding. Carter.
Steve relaxing w/ the boys. Piper giving licks before bed.















No comments:
Post a Comment