Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Pics

I just wanted to put up some pics from our Halloween Costumes.  Here we are as 3 Blind Mice at the family Halloween Party we had on the 20th at Melanie and Brandon Lake's house.
 
 


Last night for Halloween we stopped by a party put on by Zach Hanney and his girlfriend Jen.  Nyles was a hit with the women there! He did get tired after a little bit though so we didn't stay too long.  We didn't take him trick or treating this year, but definitely plan on going next year with him.  Steve definitely wanted to go this year but we weren't sure about going since he's so little.



Cute little mouse all tuckered out

 No time for candy, its bedtime

On Tuesday the 30th we made our way over to the Sandy Senior Center in order to vote early.  I wanted to make sure we voted, and since we had a few minutes, we figured we my as well as do it now. 

Nyles was sooo happy to vote too :)


That night I went w/ a sister in our branch to find other sisters who have moved in which we don't have a phone number for.  Steve was watching Nyles while I was gone but I guess he wasn't too happy about it.  Steve said he finally calmed down after he put him on my pillow, with my sweater and my bunny.  I guess my smell has a "calming" affect on him.   

So cute....he loves his mommy, and her smell ;)


Yesterday I also went w/ the missionaries to teach Zahra and her mom Samantha again.  We had a good lesson.  It's really been great to teach again and share my testimony.  We are so blessed to have the fulness of the Gospel restored again here on earth. 




No comments:

Post a Comment