Friday Steve helped my dad around here and there then they ran up to Mountain Home to grab a new belt for our car and Steve picked up a light cleaner. My dad was able to change the belt pretty quickly then they cleaned the lights. Look at the difference! I think it makes them shine!
Car after lights being shinned/buffed

We also went and visited my Grandma Hegerhorst for a while. It was good to catch up w/ her. Mom made pizza for dinner then Rose showed up shortly after dinner w/ the girls.
Saturday everyone went to Easter Egg hunts in Bruneau and Grandview while I stayed home to finish up visiting teaching reports and work on my project. At 1pm everyone came over and we had lunch in my dad's new shop since it was rather windy outside. The shop is HUGE thankfully so there was plenty of room for everyone. I think we counted about 50 people there. We then had an egg hunt for the kids w/ plenty of candy. Then Daron brought his horses for the kids to ride so he supervised everyone taking turns. My grandma even took a turn. She said she hasn't rode a horse for 10 yrs and it was on her "bucket list."
Grandma Hegerhorst and Abby (Barb's girl)
...thanks for the pic Pauline
...thanks for the pic Pauline

While everyone was taking turns on the horses Margie and I played Croquette a couple times w/ Mikey and Ryan. It was fun. Most of the women sat on the lawn and visited and the men were in the shop talking or playing w/ little cars. After everyone left we had yet another egg hunt. This time w/ the traditional brown paper sacks, my favorite so we all get equal amounts, then can trade what we don't want.
Dad helping Ava finding a sack, Pauline and Daron looking too
Daron w/ his little shadow Sophia
Steve and I w/ our Easter sacks
After dinner that night we sang Happy Birthday to my dad who just turned 60!!! We love you dad! Thanks for all you do and for who you are! Dallin also turned 1 and Dakota is 7.
Dad is soooo excited to be 60!!!
...thanks for the pic Rose
...thanks for the pic Rose

The family all together, just missing Anna and her crew
....thanks for pic Pauline
....thanks for pic Pauline

Sunday we went to church w/ my parents. Rose decided to leave that morning since Sophia didn't really sleep the night before.....you might say she had a little too much candy to eat and was wired :) After church we had dinner w/ Daron, Dexter and their families then had to head out. Pauline left shortly before us but stopped in Jerome to visit her old roommate so we beat her home. It was fun to be back on the farm and have almost everyone there.
Picture taken from the car....back to Utah
Steve of course has been busy w/ school working on getting all his projects and homework done. He is finishing up his classes this week then will be taking finals next week and the next, right up until we leave on our trip to Hawaii. Though he's been busy w/ school, no worries he's also been able to get in a couple fishing trips. He's feeling better and is mostly over his pneumonia and since it's been getting warmer, he's somehow squeezed in the time. Many times it was raining or snowing though but that didn't bother him ;)
Steve kissing his cute little fishy

Another cute fish he caught

This past week I've been busy getting my final project done. Friday I wasn't feeling well (I felt like I was getting a cold), so I decided to stay home and get some sleep. After I woke up I decided to just take the rest of the day off and finish my project. I finally got it done and turned it in that night. Saturday we went to a sealing in Bountiful for one of Steve's cousins, then after we got back I decided to take my 3 1/2 hr final. Steve was kind enough to leave the house and went fishing ;) So since I submitted the button to my final I can now say that I'm officially D-O-N-E w/ my Master's Degree!!!! Man that feels great! I can hardly believe I won't have homework to do every night. I feel like I can now get the baby room ready and of course we can't wait to relax in Hawaii! We're leaving two weeks from Friday!
Me at 20 weeks. Sorry it was early in the morning when we took this and I'm barely awake. I feel like I'm definitely showing now and am now 1/2 way through the pregnancy w/ our cute little boy.
Yeah for the beautiful flowers being planted. I love SPRING!
No comments:
Post a Comment