
Happy New Year!!! Can you believe it's 2010 already? Man, 2009 just flew by, but it sure what a good one! I'd have to say this New Year's was especially exciting knowing our anniversary was the next day.
This week has been pretty good, other than Steve and I both have been fighting colds. This was my last week in American Fork, tomorrow I go back up to Gateway. We had a shift bid a little bit ago, so I'll be going back up. On Thursday I packed up my boxes and said goodbye to everyone there. I could always go back, but we'll see.
After work, I went and and picked up Steve and went out to Rose's for New Year's Eve. Pauline, Chris and Charlotte also came. We had pizza, played games, talked, and the boys mainly played video games. It was fun to spend time w/ them and enjoy the evening. We slept over that night and had breakfast that morning. Around noon Steve and I left to get back. We cleaned up the condo and then invited Eve and Aaron over for dinner. We had hamburgers, watched a movie, played blokus 3D, and went to the hot tub. It was fun having them over.
After the temple, we came back and got packed up. We decided to stay downtown at a hotel. We also ate at the Olive Garden, which happened to be right next to our hotel. It was a great day. Steve and I reminisced about our wedding day, and what has gone on over the past year.
*Got married
* We Went to Caribbean (Grand Cayman, Honduras, Belize, Cozumel,
Mexico)
* I Passed the 66
* I went back to school for MBA
* We supported raft for the cure
* We went to our Family reunion in Idaho
* We bought a condo
* We went back to my mission and visited Europe (Italy, Slovenia,
Austria, Hungary)
* Steve figured out what he'd like to do for a career,
Physicians Assistant
What a great year it was, but we're excited for 2010!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment