Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to school....


Well, this week Steve went back to school (so sad). We're finally back into "the swing of things" with me working and going to school, and Steve doing school full time. Sounds like he should enjoy his classes this semester as well. He's got a class online this time as well, so that should be fun.

On Saturday, we were able to go to the temple and do a session. I love the feeling there. We then hurried home, and went over to Ethan's birthday party. They had a swimming party w/ pizza and cake and ice cream. It was fun spending time w/ everyone. Afterwards, we unfortunately had to hurry home to work on homework, but we got it done thankfully.

On Sunday, we made it church after being sick 2 weeks. It was good to be back. Ironically a girl, who was my neighbor back at Snow College, was there at church w/ her husband and 2 kids. I went up to her after sacrament meeting and welcomed her to our branch. Pretty crazy eh, after 7 yrs or so, we are back in the same place per say. We also met w/ our high council representative over missionary work, since we are branch missionaries. He had some good ideas for us to do and hopefully we'll be able to find some new people and inactives as well. That night we went over to Dave/Joann's for dinner (thanks Joann). I made breadsticks to go along w/ the roast and some brownies for dinner. Afterwards we talked and played blokus 3D; love that game! It was nice just being w/ everyone...I love Sundays ;)

We're also going to try to do some more updates on our condo this year. Hopefully our bathroom and possibly the kitchen as well. We'll keep you posted as it comes.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I'm just now finding your blog - I have been WONDERING what you've been up to these days! I really don't use facebook that much... I know, it's annoying, but how fun to read about everything going on and see pictures! Kudos to you for going back to school - you are amazing!! If anyone can do it, you can. Well yay! Thanks for the birthday wishes, happy late anniversary, and congrats on everything going on for you guys - like your condo! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete