We had a busy week, here are some highlights.
Piper chewing on a bone. Steve and Nyles cut up the deer and got it vacuum-sealed and put it into the freezer. Hudson is having fun learning piano. He also found a Halloween costume: a dinosaur. 
Carter had his first street hockey game on Wednesday night. He even scored a goal!
He missed last week since he went up for the deer hunting.
Thursday, we went over to Gardner Village to find the witches.
We then got some pumpkins and snacks per tradition.
Friday night, my parents came over for dinner, along w/ Pauline and her family. My mom had a reunion w/ some of the ladies she went to high school earlier in the day. We ordered pizza and then sang Happy Birthday to both Lincoln and Ezra (both in October). Pauline made a chocolate cake.
Singing Happy Birthday. Chris' dad Dave was also there.
On Saturday, we helped Diane get moved into her new place. We moved a few loads from Dave's place to her place, and unloaded her pods and boxes once in the house. I mostly helped unload and organize the kitchen.
A few pictures Phill took: Nyles helping move a mattress, Steve on the phone, and Dave taking a break.

I ran Carter over to his skating lesson at 11am. Since I forgot my jacket, I stayed outside and walked around the field and listened to General Conference. We then went back and helped unpack more. Steve left to go duck hunting with Nyles at 2pm, and I left around 3:15pm, to get Hudson over to a birthday party back at Draper Park by our house.
Carter at skating lessons.
Steve and Nyles enjoying the sunset at Farmington Bay (Great Salt Lake).






No comments:
Post a Comment