Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Last couple days, 1st week of December

Here are a few other highlights from the week we got back from our cruise.

Cute Hudson wrapped up in his blankets.  Steve and I were able to sneak away to a movie while Hudson went down for a nap.

We then got out our Christmas decorations and set them up.  Miraculously I found my keys again!  I took my bag to the movie and when we got home I went to put it away.  I looked in my front zipper and saw what looked like a key sitting at the bottom.  I reached into my bag, and sure enough, it was my missing keys!!!  Crazy enough that's exactly where I told Steve I last put them!  Even more crazy is that we had both looked in the bag multiple times and couldn't find them!  It had been months of us looking and not able to find them.  We had even asked several stores if they had found them, but didn't of course.  Apparently there was a side pocket in my bag that they slipped into and came out this day, even though my bag wasn't heavy like they were in there.  It was a miracle!  I now have a tracker on them ;)

Sunday evening, December 3rd, we had our family dinner like normal on the 1st Sunday of the month.  
We also did a white elephant gift exchange for fun!

Fun times!

Carter missing his 2 front teeth.  
Nyles loves to sing the song for him, "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth."  

Hudson loves to sing Happy Birthday, so he asked to do it again and again so he could blow out the candles again and again.  Silly kid.  Cute Carter w/ his recent missing tooth.

Great quotes:



No comments:

Post a Comment