Monday, October 23, 2023

3rd Week of October

Here are some highlights from the 3rd week of October. 

Hudson playing at the Butterfly Museum.  He loves having butterflies land on him.

Hudson said he's ready to do on the cruise!  We also got our carpets cleaned, yeah!  
Piper enjoying the sunshine in our room.

Beautiful fall flowers in our yard!

The boys helped decorate for Halloween, putting up spiderwebs and ghosts.

Steve took Hudson to the Dinosaur Museum.  The boys coloring together.  
Hudson and Carter playing outside, looking at the Halloween lights/decor.

On Thursday and Friday the boys didn't have school for UEA/Fall Break.  
They decided to go up to the cabin on Thusday to go fishing w/ Dave.

It was as beautiful day!

They then stopped by the Strawberry Ranger Station to see if there were anymore Salmon running.

Our beautiful Honey Locust trees changing colors.  The boys playing in the circle w/ the Evans' boys.

Friday night we went to the Aquarium after I got off work.  
The boys dressed up and we went on a scavenger hunt.

Checking out the sharks, then playing outside.

Steve and I in our M&M shirts, notice Hudson's arms asking for us to help him unwrap his Tootsie Rolls.  The boys playing in the water.

I made the boys crepes and Steve made a Mickey Mouse for Carter.  
Steve and I took turns to go to the temple to do initiatories on Saturday.

On Sunday, Steve smoked some ribs to celebrate Aunt Diane's birthday that was on Thursday the 19th.  I taught the lesson in Relief Society as well on Sunday, from the General Conference Talk, Christlike Poise.  We had a great discussion thankfully, and all were edified.

 We then went over and had dinner w/ Diane and LuDean that night and sang Happy Birthday to her.  We are so blessed to have Aunt Diane in our lives!  We love her so much!  

Quotes from the talk.




No comments:

Post a Comment