I took work off on Monday, May 2nd (the day after we got back from our cruise vacation) to catch up on laundry. The boys went back to school though. They loved telling their friends and teachers about our Disney trip though! Here are some other highlights.
Hudson singing E-I-E-I-O to himself before taking a nap.
When we got home from our trip, I had a snack box waiting for me from my work. The shirt we ordered for Hudson for our cruise came in the wrong color, so they sent another one. Of course it didn't arrive until after we left. It was also waiting for us when we got home (cute Hudson). Piper was so happy to have us home again. She was definitely relaxed now!Hudson being silly before going to bed.
We went on a walk w/ Piper, and Hudson wanted to help walk her. Hudson and Nyles playing on the trampoline w/ his new stuffed animal shark he ordered online since it was cheaper than getting on our cruise or down in Florida. Silly Hudson likes to climb up on the oven so we have to watch him so he doesn't get hurt. Our pretty Lilacs waited to bloom until we got home as well. I was so excited to enjoy looking at them and smelling them. Cute Piper!
We stopped by the park to play on night.
Trying out our new wagon. At the park. Carter at martial arts.
Nyles got an award at school, the Cosmic Cadet Award.
He works really hard and does his best. We are so proud of him!
Nyles and everyone else from the other classes who got an award, standing next to their principal.
Nyles getting his award.
Carter at his Best Buddy Day on Saturday at his preschool.
Steve and Nyles went w/ him while I stayed home w/ Hudson, who took a nap.
Cute Hudson, exhausted and asleep. Our pretty Lilac bush in bloom.
Carter's picture he drew at his Best Buddy Day at preschool.
Cute Hudson pretending to be on the phone. Steve lifting up Hudson, since he thinks it's so fun. Going for another walk w/ Hudson and Piper. Nyles and Carter like to stay home and jump on the trampoline. Since Nyles has his Gabb watch, he can call us if he needs us. And we're just around the corner.
Hudson trying to throw the ball for Piper.
After getting Hudson to bed, the boys wanted to get the fire pit out and make S'mores.
My and my 3 cute boys on Mother's Day. I love them so much!
I was spoiled on Mother's Day. The boys sang in Sacrament meeting, then gave me each a Rose. I also got to go to Relief Society. Hudson even went to nursery for the first time and did awesome! Nyles and Carter also made me things in Primary and at school. So sweet! I love them all so much! I am so thankful to be their mother and my thankful for my mother and the wonderful example she is to me. I'm also thankful for all the wonderful women in my life and their great examples!
Hudson climbing up the stairs.
And back up again.
Cute Hudson w/ his Mickey Mouse shirt on, which he loves (the mouse is fuzzy). We went to LuDean/Diane's for mother's day dinner. Dave brought a coconut for the kids to try.
Hudson sitting w/ Aunt Diane. Taking a picture w/ Grandma LuDean.
Hudson digging into the strawberry shortcake w/ 2 forks.
Hudson helped vacuum after dinner. Nyles, Conor and Lynsie wanted to size up to see who was tallest. Nyles is the tallest, then Lynsie, then Conor. Conor is the oldest (born in July), then Nyles (born in August), then Lynsie (born in December).
“There are few things more powerful than the faithful prayers of a righteous mother.”
—Boyd K. Packer
“The work of a mother is hard, too often unheralded work. Please know that it is worth it then, now, and forever.”
—Jeffrey R. Holland















No comments:
Post a Comment