Wednesday, April 21, 2021

2nd Week of April

 The 2nd week of April went by pretty quickly.  Here are some highlights.

Cute Carter giving Piper some loves.  Piper being so lady like, soaking in the sun.

Carter showing Steve his yellow tongue from his sucker from preschool.

Nyles helped Steve put on the bow numbers on the boat.

Nyles running in the rain during his track practice.

Nyles (in the orange) running at track practice.

Carter wanted to run w/ them during their practice, so Steve let him try next to them.

Steve got our new vanity in and we got the granite countertop installed.  Making progress!

And it rained some more, so the boys happily helped scoop the puddles out of the boat.

Silly Piper loves to shake her bed.

Hudson trying some peanut butter.  He likes it!  
Don't you love his cute duck fuzz hair?  Steve had the same hair as a baby except it was blond.

Cute baby Hudson playing w/ his sheep.

On Saturday we dropped off Nyles and Carter w/ Dave and Joann to go w/ them to the zoo again.  We then headed out to get our 2nd dose of our Moderna vaccine.  Hudson played some a couple toys while we switched over their car seats and stuff.

We did!  We are officially fully vaccinated!  Last time it was raining really hard that we didn't really have to wait in line in our cars.  This time though, we waited the 15 minutes in our cars.  It wasn't that bad though and it was a beautiful day!

I love all the flowers coming in bloom.  We have Daffodils and Tulips.  I absolutely LOVE them!

Nyles and Carter had another great time at Hogle Zoo w/ Grandma and Grandpa McGrath.  They met up w/ Stacie, London Claire and Conor.  Lynsie also came along again.  They all had a great time!

Learning to play drums while at the zoo.

Comparing how tall they all are to the size of the bear.  
Eating some ice cream.  And hitching a hide in the wagon.

More exploring the animals and having fun.






Hanging around like monkeys.

After we got back from getting our vaccines, Steve went out fishing w/ Rob.  I stayed home and put Hudson down for a nap.  Steve and Rob got some more pictures of their tail kit on the boat.

Rob fishing off the boat and driving the boat w/ the new grab bar and Mud Skipper sent Steve.
The grab bar is to help keep your balance.


Rob was the only one who caught a fish, a white bass.

While Steve was out playing on the boat and Hudson was taking a nap, I went out and mowed the law for the first time.  I wore the monitor on my shirt while I mowed.  Thankfully I was able to finish the whole lawn and rake up the pine needles before he woke up.  I'm so excited to be able to mow the lawn again!  I'm also excited the lawn is coming back alive again.

Beautiful blossoms and flowers!

Cute Carter wearing his goggles around.

Steve got the faucet hooked up and handles put on.  We are back in business.  Good work Steve!

Piper just laying next to Carter, keeping his safe :)

Saturday night Steve and I both got the chills (after our 2nd Covid shot), so we went to bed a little early.  We both had chills throughout the night.  The next morning, Steve felt good but I was SUPER tired and was nauseous at times.  My arm was really sore again too, but being tired and cold was my biggest problem.  I stayed in bed until 9am (in between feeding Hudson), then got up for church at home.  After our sacrament meeting, I was cold and SUPER tired again, so I went back to bed.  I fed the baby in between, but didn't get up out of bed until 2pm.  Ironically I felt a lot better after that, but then Steve started feeling achy in his joints.  We took it easy on Sunday, and I even took Monday off in anticipation of not feeling well.  Sunday night we both got sweaty at times, but thankfully felt so much better on Monday.  We're glad to have it behind us now!


No comments:

Post a Comment