4 Generations: Carl Jensen (Joann's Dad), Nyles, Steve, Joann and Carter McGrath.
Carter's first time meeting Great Grandpa Carl.
Carter and I went to the park while Steve and Nyles went duck hunting last Saturday. Carter loves going up the ladders on the playground then down the slides. All by himself of course!
More slides.
And a little time on the swings.
After church on Sunday, we went to Kim/Jeff's for our November family get together.
I made turkey cupcakes :)
Carter putting on Steve's hat.
Cheese!
Cameron was our spotlight this year, though Carter tried to steal the show. He kept pretending to shoot people while we were going around saying what we like about Cameron.
Carter shooting Cameron.
Carter playing w/ Grandpa Dave.
Brandon speaking for Chandler who wasn't there.
He gave Cameron a Batman head.
Carter playing w/ Aunt Diane and Grandma LuDean.
Afterwards we sang Happy Birthday to Cameron and Steve. Carter had to help as well.
As we got to the end of the song Carter couldn't help himself and had to blow out the candles.
Cute Carter w/ my sunglasses as he and Steve waited for Nyles to come out from school. Carter's new favorite movie is Coco. He wants to watch it everyday! Luckily it's a really good show w/ a good story line that we all enjoy. Family really is the most important thing in this life and the next!
Nyles lost another tooth! Carter just being silly. He loves his binky and blankets.
Steve took the boys to the Aquarium. They had a great time!
Nyles is such a big helper!
Otters.
Leopard.
Cute boys!
So earlier in the week Carter wasn't feeling well. He woke up throwing up Wednesday night. He also woke up Thursday night and threw up a little more. Needless to say Steve and I were a little tired the next couple mornings. Nyles then said his tummy wasn't feeling well Saturday morning. He ended up throwing up a little while later. Steve had already planned to go out duck hunting w/ Rob, so he did while I stayed home w/ the boys.
Steve driving his boat out on Utah Lake w/ Rob on Saturday to duck hunt.
Cute Steve in his element.
On Sunday morning, Steve woke up w/ a chill and then later had diarrhea. I took Carter to church w/ me while Steve and Nyles rested. When we got home from church, we were supposed to have the sister missionaries over for dinner, but we had to cancel since Steve still wasn't feeling well and we didn't want them to get sick either. Steve had an even worse night last night w/ nonstop diarrhea, even w/ Imodium on board, so I stayed home today to take care of him and the boys. Luckily Nyles is feeling better so he's back at school today. Carter was doing ok, but threw up a little last night again and now has diarrhea as well. He's taking a good nap now though, so hopefully he'll be feeling better soon. Steve also got some rest this morning after I got up w/ the boys and took Nyles to school. He decided to go to the ER to get it checked out though since it's been so intense (stomach cramps and non-stop diarrhea). They hooked him up to an IV since he was likely really dehydrated, and ran some tests. Most likely a stomach flu or toxins (from Utah Lake actually). He hopes to be feeling better by tonight so he can make it to class. Carter and I have been having a good time though playing together. I just hope and pray I don't get it, since someone needs to be healthy :)
Carter and I built a tower almost as tall as him!
Here's to a better, healthier week!
































No comments:
Post a Comment