The seed we planted. We put straw on top in order to keep it warm and protect it.
The back yard the day before Hydro-seeding it. We raked and prepped it.
We also put mulch down all the way to the fence. Steve planted a pear tree for us too.
The front yard w/ the seed w/ planted growing.
You'll notice the patches that didn't come in.
Our Dianthus flowers came back though and are looking good.
The guy starting to Hydro-seed in the back.
Back is almost done.
Over to the front now.
He just went over the existing grass that was coming in from the seed.
The front is done!
Carter loved the straw!
Pretty tulip and Irises that came up in our front yard.
And then it snowed and froze!
That put our lawn back a week or two in it's growth.
Then the snow melted and the flowers bounced back!
Pretty Dianthus and Day Lilies on the porch.
Over Memorial Day weekend we planted more flowers! We planted some around the pear tree!
Carter loving the grass and being outside. A new flower we planted.
White Dianthus and purple flower by the back porch we planted.
Shasta Daisies we planted. And our Dianthus w/ a Dahlia we planted.
Beautiful Dahlias. I love them! I first remember seeing them in Slovenia and are now one of my favorite flowers. I couldn't resist when I saw them in the store. So pretty!










































No comments:
Post a Comment