A simple card I made Steve
And a photo book for Steve telling him how much we love him
Steve taking Cameron and Alexa for a ride, Nyles enjoying the lift also
Lynsie and Nyles
Cameron and Nyles in the wagon
London and Nyles
The rest of the crowd enjoying S'mores
Nyles eating a S'more
The following Sunday, the 22nd, we went out to Rose's to have dinner. I brought sugar cookies to make mini fruit pizzas w/ cool whip and fruit. We made them into flags since the 4th of July was coming up.
Ava, Ali, Charlotte, Summer, and Sophia w/ their pizzas
Nyles joining in on the fun w/ his cousins
Pauline feeding Ezra
Both times it was great to see family and enjoy each other's company. It was also good to catch up a little w/ one another. I'm glad we live so close to family and can spend time w/ them. We are so blessed. I'm thankful for my wonderful father who has taught me many incredible things and helped me develop great qualities, including a strong testimony of the Gospel. I'm thankful for my fantastic husband who does so much for me and Nyles. I can't imagine life w/out him; I love his so much. I'm also blessed to have such an amazing father-in-law who always puts his family first. I'm so thankful for the amazing men in my life. Happy Father's Day to all, love ya lots! ;)














No comments:
Post a Comment