Besides the sickness, I did finish my online class this past week, yeah!!! With this class done I only have ONE more to finish my MBA. I'm getting pretty excited to get done. I have to admit I'll be happy to be done w/ homework, considering I've been working on my degree for 3 years now (right after we got married). Only 8 weeks left, so by the end of April I'll be done. To celebrate my graduation, in between school semesters for Steve, and for our last vacation before the baby comes, we booked a vacation to Hawaii in the beginning of May!!! We're going to go to Oahu first, then Kauai. We're pretty excited to go!
On Valentine's Day Steve surprised me w/ balloons in the Jeep (at the trax station where I leave it while I take the train to work). He also had written cute messages on the windows. At the bottom of the balloons he had a new potato masher (since our last one broke and we needed it the night before), and some peppermint gum (it helps w/ the morning sickness). Then when I got home he had another message on the mirror and some pretty flowers. The surprise made my day!!! Steve was headed home from school so he picked up some strawberries and Nutella and I made some crepes for us; they were yummy ;)
The cute balloons Steve got me
The balloons, gum and potato masher ;)
Pretty flowers
Cute messages on the Jeep
It was nice to have the 20th off, thankfully I finished my project for class and was able to relax a little. It was also good I got it done because I had a lot of Relief Society things to get done this week, meetings and whatnot. Steve has been busy with school as well. His knee is doing better and he doesn't have to wear his brace at all now. He's been going fly fishing pretty much every Saturday but has thoroughly been enjoying it.
This past Friday Rose picked me up at work so I could ride w/ her to drop the girls off in Draper. After dropping them off we went back to our place, got Steve, then went to Applebee's for dinner. We then came back to our place and hung out. It was good to see her.
Saturday Steve went fishing while I slept in a little then did laundry and cleaned. When he got back we went to the Stake Center to help can and bag things for our branch. President Thorup had the idea to put granola bars in dry pack bags so we can add them to our "grab and go" kits. We were there from 1:30-4pm, thankfully we got done with everything by then. When we got home, I made some bread and stroganoff and worked on our taxes. Afterwards we went up to Dave and Joann's and watched a movie together called "Courageous." It was actually really good. Everyone should see it. Looks like there is another one made by the same people called "Fireproof" so we'll have to watch that one too soon ;)
Well, I hope all is well for everyone. Keep us posted. We go to the Dr again this week on Thursday, then we should be scheduled just before Easter to find out the gender of our baby. We're getting pretty excited to find out too! Have a great week, love ya! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment